Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate||CAS NUMBER:||108-65-6|
|Application:||Paints And Coatings, Cleaners, Inks||Appearance:||Colorless And Transparent Liquid|
|Other Names:||1-Methoxy-2-propanol Acetate||Molecular Formula:||C7H14O3|
Transparent Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate / 2-Methoxy-1-Methylethyl Acetate
PMA is a carrier solvent for resins and inks that are not compatible with water.
PMA is used with acrylics, epoxies, alkyds, polyesters, and other types of resins. PMA is used for the following industrial applications:
Automotive paints and coatings
Industrial maintenance coatings
Silk-screen printing inks
|Product Name||Propylene Glycol Methyl Ether Acetate|
|Product Batch No.||Quantity|
|1||Appearance||Clear,Colorless solution||Clear,Colorless solution|
|3||Water Content wt.%||≤0.05||0.032|
|4||Acidity wt.% (Calculated as Acetic Acid)||≤0.02||0.015|
|7||Boiling range||143 – 149||144.2 – 147.6|
|Test Date||2015/10/11||Analysis Director||HuangHua
It is extensively used in many decorative and protective coating formulations. It has a similar evaporation rate and solvency compared to Ethylene Glycol Monoethyl ether acetate in an acrylic-epoxy baking enamel formulation.
For solvent-based cleaning, including metal degreasing and specialized equipment cleansing Propylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Acetate alone and in conjunction with other solvents is being evaluated as a replacement for many chlorinated solvents.
Electronics, ink, textile and adhesive products.
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to client's requirement.
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.