Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Tripropylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether||CAS NUMBER:||25498-49-1|
|EINECS No.:||243-734-9||Application:||Paints And Coatings, Cleaners, Inks|
|Appearance:||Colorless And Transparent Liquid||Standard:||ISO/18001/14001/SGS/|
Low viscosity Tripropylene Glycol Methyl Ether Cas No 25498-49-1 with 29 surface tension
CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS
Tripropylene Glycol Methyl Ether is an ideal choice when high polymer solvency and extended system residence time are required. It can maintain rheological properties over time in ink applications. Its high boiling and flash points make it an excellent choice for use in oven cleaners, and as a tailing solvent in high-solids, solvent-based coatings
|Product Name||Tripropylene Glycol Methyl Ether|
|Product Batch No.||Quantity|
|1||Appearance||Clear,Colorless solution||Clear,Colorless solution|
|3||Water Content wt.%||≤0.10||0.042|
|4||Acidity wt.% (Calculated as Acetic Acid)||≤0.01||0.0036|
|Test Date||2015/10/11||Analysis Director||HuangHua
It shows excellent coalescing performance in various resins including acrylics, styrene-acrylics and polyvinyl acetates. These characteristics, coupled with mild odor, make it a preferred solvent for interior water-based paints.
It has a pleasant odor and can be used in a variety of cleaners. It is particularly appropriate when use in cleaner formulations such as wax strippers and floor cleaners.
Agriculture, cosmetics, electronics, ink, textile and adhesive products.
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to client's requirement.
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.