Cas 109-86-4 MEG Ethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether For Enamel
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 metric tons|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in new steel drums, IBC drums, PE drums or ISO TANK|
|Delivery Time:||Normally 10-15 days after the purchase order|
|Payment Terms:||T/T in advance|
|Supply Ability:||We arrange according to customer’s order|
|Product Name:||Ethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether||CAS NUMBER:||109-86-4|
|EINECS No.:||203-713-7||Appearance:||Colorless And Transparent Liquid|
|Melting Point:||-85°C||Density:||0.96 G/cm³, 20°C|
Cas 109-86-4 ethylene glycol monomethyl ether,
MEG ethylene glycol monomethyl ether,
EGME transparent liquid Monomethyl Ether
Printing Ink Solvent Meg Ethylene Glycol Monomethyl Ether Cas No 109-86-4
ethylene glycol monomethyl ether (EGME)
1) used as a solvent for cellulose acetate and resins as well as a solvent in the semiconductor industry.
2) used in dyeing leather and in the manufacture of photographic film.
3) used as an anti-freeze in jet fuels.
Quick drying varnishes, enamels, nail polishes, and wood stains may also contain EGME. The specific annual statewide industrial emissions of EGME from facilities reporting under the Air Toxics Hot Spots Act in California based on the most recent inventory were estimated to be 7398 pounds.
ethylene glycol monomethyl ether
|Product Batch No.||Quantity|
|1||Appearance||Clear,Colorless solution||Clear,Colorless solution|
|3||Water Content wt.%||≤0.10||0.039|
|4||Acidity wt.% (Calculated as Acetic Acid)||≤0.01||0.0021|
|Test Date||2021/10/15||Analysis Director||HuangHua
|Coatings||Nitro paint, Varnish and Enamel.|
|Ink||It is ideal for use in specialty printing inks.|
|Other Applications||Dye, textile assistant, anti-freeze and agriculture chemicals|
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-30 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
Payment<=1000USD, 100% in advance. Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T OR 50% L/C in advance ,balance before shippment.
Q: Why choose us?
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to client's requirement.
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6)We promise you the safety delivery .