Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Other Names:||EGDA||Appearance:||Colorless Liquid|
|EINECS No.:||203-881-1||Application:||Ink, Paint And Plastics|
|Cas No.:||111-55-7||Boiling Point:||190.2 °C|
Colorless liquid EDGA Ethylene Glycol Diacetate with cas number 111-55-7
Ethylene Glycol Diacetate (EGDA) is a colorless, low odor, very slow-evaporating solvent that gives good flow-out to baking lacquers and enamels. Its major uses are in thermoplastic acrylic coatings as a reflow solvent and in foundry core-binding applications.
|Appearance||Clear, Colourless solution|
|Acid Value(mg koH/g)||≤0.2|
|Boling point(°C)||187-193°C (369-379°F)|
|Relative Density (Water=1)||1.106(20°C)|
|Water content %||≤0.10|
|Flash Point (°C)||88°C (191°F)|
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to client's requirement.
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery.