PE 1-Ethoxy-2-propanol as thinner anti freeze extractor beneficiation regent with CAS No.1569-02-4
propylene glycol monoethyl ether
1-Ethoxy-2-propanol; Ethyl Proxitol;
Propylene glycol monoethyl ether
Propylene glycol monoethyl ether is suitable for benzene propylene emulsion, propylene alkene acid emulsion and
its emulsion paint,which are characterized by reducing the coating temperature, speeding its cohesion and keeping the coating in a good condition.
Also can be used as solvent for electrophoresis paints and some other high grade ones. Besides the above
mentioned application,they also can be sued as anti-ice liquid for fuel, detergent, extractivity, soft printing ink, silk printing ink,
and mineralseparating agent for nonferrous metals as well as material for organic compose etc.
2, Specification of PE:
Acid(acculated by HAC)
Distillation range (760mmHg°C)
3, Storage and transportation:
Store in a cool, ventilated, dry place, transport according to the dangerous chemicals.
4, Packing of propylene glycol monoethyl ether:
180KGS/Iron Drum HAZARDOUS CHEMICAL
Q: Why choose us?
1) We are manufacturer of ether and acetate products, and we can control quality by ourselves.
2) Different techinical specification available according to client's requirement.
3) Quality and finish time can be guaranteed.
4) All the products will be inspected carefully before delivery by our QC and QA.
5) We assure you the best service at all times.
6) We promise you the safety delivery .